Crusade Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crusade Mods

A forum to post your Super Smash Bros Crusade mods.

HomeCalendarGalleryLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Miyako Arima (Melty Blood) [0.9.3/CMC+ v7]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bedreamon

Miyako Arima (Melty Blood) [0.9.3/CMC+ v7]  Empty
PostSubject: Miyako Arima (Melty Blood) [0.9.3/CMC+ v7]    Miyako Arima (Melty Blood) [0.9.3/CMC+ v7]  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2021 8:48 pm

Arima Miyako, the eldest daughter of the Arima family, has joined the Crusade... for real this time!

Remember how I said, back when I made that Miyako assist, that I couldn't make her a character because she had no running animation? Well, thanks to JioInzagi (who made a basic but effective running frame), I was able to make Miyako an actual character!

Neutral Special: Miyako does a lunging punch. It has some buildup, but after the build-up she move forward slightly. It's meant to be able to launch opponents.
Side Special: Miyako dashes forward and hits opponents with her elbow. It's functionally similar to her assist.
Down Special: Miyako stomps the ground. It has a lot of endlag, but if it hits it can (at later percents) launch opponents pretty high up.
Up Special: Miyako performs two jumping crescent kicks. The second kick can whiff, but for most opponents (I tested it with Mario at least) it shouldn't be an issue. I could adjust it in an update if it is though!

Hope you enjoy playing as Miyako, and as always, any and all feedback is incredibly appreciated!

Download Here!
Miyako Arima (Melty Blood) [0.9.3/CMC+ v7]  Thumbn22
Miyako Arima (Melty Blood) [0.9.3/CMC+ v7]  S121
Miyako Arima (Melty Blood) [0.9.3/CMC+ v7]  S222
Miyako Arima (Melty Blood) [0.9.3/CMC+ v7]  S319
Miyako Arima (Melty Blood) [0.9.3/CMC+ v7]  S419
Miyako Arima (Melty Blood) [0.9.3/CMC+ v7]  S519
Miyako Arima (Melty Blood) [0.9.3/CMC+ v7]  S619
Miyako Arima (Melty Blood) [0.9.3/CMC+ v7]  S720
Back to top Go down

Miyako Arima (Melty Blood) [0.9.3/CMC+ v7]
Page 1 of 1