Crusade Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crusade Mods

A forum to post your Super Smash Bros Crusade mods.

HomeCalendarGalleryLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Hisui (Tsukihime) [0.9.3/CMC+ v7]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bedreamon

Hisui (Tsukihime) [0.9.3/CMC+ v7] Empty
PostSubject: Hisui (Tsukihime) [0.9.3/CMC+ v7]   Hisui (Tsukihime) [0.9.3/CMC+ v7] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2021 7:08 pm

Hisui, the Brainwashing-Detective maiden, has joined the Crusade!

This is my third Melty Blood character, and one that I actually made before I began uploading stuff. But when I went back to it recently, the sprites felt so bleh and misaligned that I felt like revamping Hisui. So I did!

Hisui is one of the main heroines of Tsukihime, that Japan-only VN that got a sequel series that isn't Japan-only (at least since 2016). She's the younger of the two maids of the Tohno Mansion, and is quite different personality-wise than Kohaku. Hisui has a quiet nature, one that makes her feelings difficult to read, and it makes her seem mechanical. In actuality, she's a very kind, loving, and emotional girl that's hiding her emotions due to an incident that occurred years ago.

Neutral Special: Hisui waves her duster in front her. It's a multi-hit attack that launches the opponent on the final hit. I had more fun coding this as a replacement for her original, which was just a basic projectile.
Side Special: Hisui takes out her ladle and attacks whoever's in front of her, with the last hit being a launching one. It also propels her forward during it. Seeing the various sparks show up after coding them for this move felt great.
Up Special: Hisui leaps up into the air, with the first 10 frames when she goes up being the hitbox. It can also be use to get some distance away from the opponent. I'd like to think of it as the Smash Bros. equivalent to Melty Blood's high jump.
Down Special: Hisui puts down a mat with a bento box on it. If someone touches it, it explodes! It goes away after 175 frames, and it has a 30 frame cooldown, meaning only two at max can be out. Plus, it has gravity attached to it so it doesn't just float.

Hope you enjoy it, and as per usual, any and all feedback is incredibly appreciated!

DOWNLOAD LINK!

Hisui (Tsukihime) [0.9.3/CMC+ v7] Thumbn19
Hisui (Tsukihime) [0.9.3/CMC+ v7] S118
Hisui (Tsukihime) [0.9.3/CMC+ v7] S219
Hisui (Tsukihime) [0.9.3/CMC+ v7] S316
Hisui (Tsukihime) [0.9.3/CMC+ v7] S416
Hisui (Tsukihime) [0.9.3/CMC+ v7] S516
Hisui (Tsukihime) [0.9.3/CMC+ v7] S616
Hisui (Tsukihime) [0.9.3/CMC+ v7] S717
Hisui (Tsukihime) [0.9.3/CMC+ v7] S817
Back to top Go down

Hisui (Tsukihime) [0.9.3/CMC+ v7]